Located in San Diego, CA, guests can escape to the perfect weekend vacation, at Rancho Bernardo Inn, a 265-acre property features 287 luxurious guest rooms, three swimming pools, an award-winning full-service spa and fitness center, 18-hole golf course, tennis courts, biking trails, restaurants and and more. With spring in full swing, The Spa at Rancho Bernardo Inn is featuring seasonal spa updates including an array of redefined massages, facials and body treatments, including this spring’s new “Citrus Made Fresh Daily Treatment”.
The Spa’s signature Made Fresh Daily treatments will use fresh herbs and locally grown produce for scents and sensations as sweet as spring. Guests can choose to rejuvenate indoors or out, in the gorgeous treatment casitas, located by the saline spa pool and garden.
- Spring Citrus Made Fresh Daily Treatment: Enjoy a grapefruit massage and scrub, followed by an organic honey and yogurt mask and wrap, tangerine and sweet orange scalp massage and complimentary sparkling lemon refresher.
- New spa programming includes innovative treatments inspired by ESPA. New signature ESPA include:
- Signature Hydrating Facial
- Age Defying Facial
- Restorative Orange Blossom Treatment
- Chakra Balancing Body Treatment
- Holistic Wellness Massage
- Balinese Warm Stone Massage
Thai Poultice Wellness Workshop offers guests a new opportunity to create their own take-home treatment to rejuvenate skin and muscles. With the guidance of trained spa therapists, hand-select a variety of herbs and spices — fresh lavender, rose hip powder, green tea extract, orange peel and more to take back home with them.
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.