Wouldn’t you love not to have to think on vacation? We have three luxurious all inclusive resorts to share that have created a seamless vacation experience for guests. These three resorts are not typically all-inclusive, but are offering the options of all inclusive amenities so take a look:
Four Following their recent multi-million dollar transformation and reopening February 1st, Four Seasons Resort Lanai offers guests a sophisticated, yet relaxed escape on their own 90,000-acre secluded Hawaiian island just nine miles from Maui. Whether one can’t decide what to do first or just want to do it all, the All-Inclusive offer delivers a new resort experience.
Lanai‘s diverse landscapes create an island of unique contrasts all within 140 square miles (363 square kilometres), which means going from one activity to the next is simply effortless. Horseback in green upcountry lands in the morning then snorkel in a marine sanctuary later that afternoon. Take in the sunrise on a morning hike, play championship golf after breakfast then go off-roading on a Polaris UTV cultural tour across red dirt roads and ironwood forests. Experience authentic Hawaiian culture with the island’s kupuna (elders), take in a game of tennis or relax with a lomi lomi massage at the Spa. Enjoy modern luxury, innovative cuisine and untouched Hawaii on this one-of-a-kind island getaway.
Each day, enjoy the following inclusions with the All-Inclusive Experience:
- Unlimited outdoor pursuits including guided Polaris UTV tours, horseback riding, hiking, mountain biking and snorkeling at Hulopo’e Bay
- Unlimited fitness activities including a variety of classes from yoga to Beach Circuit Training as well as court time, sessions and clinics through the Peter Burwash International-managed tennis centre
- Unlimited golf and clinics as well as the use of a GPS-enabled golf cart at the Jack Nicklaus Signature Manele Golf Course, featuring ocean views on all 18 holes
- Unlimited pampering at the Spa, including massages, facials and body treatments
- Unlimited meals at ONE FORTY, NOBU LANAI, Malibu Farm, VIEWS at Manele Golf, Sports Bar, Kope and through In-Room Dining and unlimited coffee, tea, juices, smoothies and non-alcoholic beverages
- Round-trip private transportation for arrival and departure
The Palms, Turks and Caicos
This gorgeous 72 suite resort is just steps away from famed Grace Bay Beach. Guests visiting the hotel this summer an elevated take on the all-inclusive experience with the “A Taste of the Good Life” package. For the price of a suite, guests traveling from May 1-September 1 can experience three meals a day including a 3-course dinner at the property’s award winning restaurants, Parallel 23, 72’ West and complimentary breakfast in the gorgeous, brand new outdoor restaurant, The Garden. Other highlights of the package include daily afternoon tea, unlimited alcoholic (and non) beverages, complimentary airport transfers, water sport equipment, kids club access and use of the award-winning 25,000 sq. ft. spa. Guests booking the penthouse suites will receive complimentary butler service throughout their stay. See below for details of the “A Taste of the Good Life” package. This is a limited time offer and ideal for family travel, couples or girlfriend getaways. There is a minimum 4 night stay required. Book now to August 26th, blackout dates and restrictions may apply
Half Moon, A RockResort, Montego Bay, Jamaica
With summer vacations hot on our minds, there is no better time to take advantage of the Ultimate Summer Getaway package at Half Moon, A RockResort in Montego Bay, Jamaica. While not an all-inclusive resort, Half Moon has created a package offering an all-inclusive plan for this summer good April 24 – November 14, 2016. This package represents a 40% savings for guests and includes:
- All Inclusive Plan = accommodations + breakfast, lunch & dinner for 2
- Welcome Gift (shh! It’s a surprise)
- 3-night minimum stay required
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.