Saint Lucia’s stunning hidden gem, Marigot Bay Resort and Marina, has captured our eyes with its unique list of experiences. Learn how to prepare cocoa tea with the kitchen team, experience a rum infusing class at a local distillery, take an international crew course, zip line into a plantation lunch or kayak to a banana plantation.
Wellness is abundant here. At their spa, you’ll guests can embrace their distinctive approach to wellness and beauty based on the cycles of the moon. The four signature treatments have been designed with “The Organic Pharmacy” to reflect the varying energies of the lunar cycle. We highly recommend the The Full Moon Treatment (180 minutes), which begins with a massage of the feet with rose oil. The body is exfoliated with rose petals and rose-oil-infused salt. A deep, cleansing rose wrap nourishes the body body with minerals, followed by a deep, relaxing massage and a lymphatic facial. This treatment brings harmony to all systems. Besides a full spa, the resort offers a fitness center, Pilates, yoga, and mediation classes.
From May 1—October 30th, 2019, Marigot Bay Resort and Marina, is enticing guests to experience the island’s riches with its 7 Experiences in 7 Days offer: a package that indulges guests with a menu of culturally infused and curated activities for a “best of all worlds” island vacation.
- One-hour afternoon cooking demo followed by Body Scrub workshop
- One-hour garden walk with the resident gardener and Wellness Ambassador
- Coconut Experience – a 30-minute lesson about the parts of a coconut and a cocoa tea making demo
- A 30-minute spa treatment (of his or her choice) at Spa Village
- One-hour afternoon insider view of the marina with Marigot Bay Dock Master
- Yoga, Meditation and Pilates (Monday, Wednesday and Friday)
- Bottle of red or chilled white wine delivered to room upon arrival
- Complimentary 7th night!
This 7-night minimum length of stay; cannot be combined with other offers and packages; not available in conjunction with Meal Plans; most activities listed must be taken on specific days at specific times
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.