July 4th is just around the corner, so if you’re ready to book a last-minute getaway, then look no further. The Resort at Paws Up in Montana has only a few rooms left for an authentic ranch experience with family, solo or for a romantic getaway. For foodies, there’s the impeccable Rancho Pescadero in Mexico. Wherever you choose to go, you won’t go wrong with these unique options that are perfect for relaxation, wellness, adventure and spa bliss. Here are our favorite Fourth luxury travel finds:
1. Rancho Pescadero Todos Santos, Mexico
For a fun food-filled foodie event, head to Rancho Pescadero July 6-9 for the a perfect summer culinary getaway. Nestled on a pristine beach of the Pacific Ocean an hour north of Cabo San Lucas and a world away from the everyday, Rancho Pescadero’s weekend-long Guest Chef Series culinary event will feature the talented Jason Dady.
As you may know, the executive chef / owner is behind the restaurant concepts Tre Trattoria, Tre Enoteca, Two Bros. BBQ Market, The DUK Truck, B&D Icehouse, Shuck Shack, and Dady Premier Catering in San Antonio, TX. He was awarded “Star Chef Restaurateur” by Star Chefs and was a semi-finalist nomination by James Beard. The full weekend starts with a cooking demo and farm-to-table lunch followed by a traditional tequila and mescal tasting. The next day entails a Baja wine tasting followed by a dinner of the guest chef’s tasting menu in the resort’s signature restaurant, the Garden Restaurant. Rancho Pescadero sources ingredients for these meals from its on-property organic farm and local purveyors in a 20-mile radius, making each meal extremely fresh and full of flavor. The Baja-specific farm-to-table are sure to delight culinary connoisseurs and casual foodies alike.
2. The Resort at Paws Up Greenough, Montana
What are the ideal components of the best Independence Day celebration? At The Resort at Paws Up, our answer includes barbecue, watermelon, pies, live music, epic fireworks, outdoor activities—fly-fishing, horseback riding, kayaking, galloping hiking—picnics, parades, expansive starry skies, pristine weather, glamping, mountain air and relaxing family time. Celebrate the Fourth with us at The Resort at Paws Up with the ultimate American party. Enjoy scrumptious food, craft cocktails, a live Wild West show, line dancing, a float decorating contest, lawn games, gunnysack races—and don’t forget the s’mores! Be sure to check out The Resort’s newest glamping camp North Bank which can accommodate larger families and groups with 4 two-bedroom tents and 2 three-bedroom tents. (The three-bedroom tents have 2 full baths.) Plus, every single North Bank tent has a riverfront location with a spacious furnished deck suspended over the slope to afford prime views of the Blackfoot River.
3. The Resort at Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Join the fun for a 4th of July celebration complete with beachfront fireworks!! The exclusive haven will be hosting a BBQ Party on the beach starting at 7pm with live music, hosted cocktails and drinks and All-American food like barbecued corn-on-the-cob with panela cheese and chile butter, cheese burgers with blue cheese, baked mac and cheese with black truffle and broccolini, cotton candy, chocolate & hazelnut mini pizzas, and much more. Tickets are $75 per person and $40 for children 12 and under.
4. The Trident Hotel Port Antonio, Jamaica
Located in the elite, secluded destination of Port Antonio, Jamaica, The Trident Hotel will be offering several holiday events and activations for a celebratory, international 4th of July experience:
- Stop by Time Bar for a sip of red, white and blue: try one of several classic American cocktails including Mint Juleps, Old Fashioneds, Manhattans, Sazeracs, Pisco Punch and others
- Nothing says summer in The States like barbecues and pool parties, so enjoy The Trident’s spin with an all-day pool party with Jamaican-inspired snacks and drinks including a jerk-chicken BBQ
- Kick back and relax for an all-day, American-themed movie marathon in The Trident’s cinema. Pop in and out to catch American classics such as Independence Day, Top Gun, The Patriot, Captain America and more
Guests can continue their travels and stay for an extended getaway with the Red Stripe, White and Blue package, the includes:
- A four night stay, with the fourth night free
- $400 spa / wellness credit to the newly renovated and recently debuted Trident Spa
- A four-course American-themed dinner on the 4th of July
- Festive sky lanterns to release on the night of the 4th
- **Book and travel through July 8, 2017. Please call or email email@example.com to book.**
5. The Ritz-Carlton, Naples Naples, FL
Steeped in Old Florida charm with a commanding presence on the Gulf of Mexico, The Ritz-Carlton, Naples is oftentimes crowned the Grande Dame of The Ritz-Carlton portfolio. The sparkling Mediterranean-inspired beachfront stunner, which opened more than three decades ago, offers an enchanting mix of old-world service and modern amenities, meriting accolades the likes of AAA Five-Diamond for 30 consecutive years. What better place to celebrate the 4th than this stunning Grande Dame resort? All weekend long enjoy endless activities such as relay races, water gun fights, hula hoop contests, balloon blaster contest, water balloon war, dodge ball, ping pong and pool pong tournaments. The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples will be opening their Club Lounge (can’t beat this for the entire family with meal presentations available all day included in the nightly rate starting at $489/night) just in time for the holiday and offering unforgettable fun for the entire family including:
- Red, white and blue cotton candy and patriotic snow cones available poolside
- Kids putting practice
- Frisbee Fun
- Tots Water Fun
- N is for Naples Author Reading
- Naples Mobile Petting Zoo
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.