Nearly 80% of New Year’s resolutions fail by February 3. Hotels know it can be difficult to keep diets, exercise and even mindfulness on track while traveling, which is why they’re looking for new and creative ways to help guests keep their resolutions year-round. Below are several hotels offering resolution-friendly packages and amenities, from a sensory tank spa experience to a 28-day mindfulness retreat to help New Year’s resolution’s on track.
Resolution #1: Get active – Choose a hotel with state-of-the-art fitness offerings:
- Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock: The hotel is home to a variety of activities including its own arena for cross-training fans:the Outdoor Warrior Pit, equipped with tires, ropes, sledge hammers, anchors and more. The hotel even has a special Adventure Concierge service to help guests coordinate fitness and outdoor adventures, including hiking on more than 200 nearby trails and associated gear. The concierge can also arrange hot air ballooning, Pink Jeep tours and more in this canyon-filled desert town known for sunsets, towering red rocks, and spirituality.
- Waldorf Astoria Park City: This Park City resort is the largest ski and golf resort in the United States. Just steps from the front doors, guests will find the Frostwood Gondola, providing year-round access to Canyons Village base. Winter sports lovers can enjoy 7,300 acres of varied terrain with North America’s only chairlift with heated seats and daily après ski gatherings. Kids and adults can also get a taste of the 2018 Winter Olympics thanks to a new signature experience, where guests can ski or bobsled with an Olympian like Nate Roberts.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles Downtown: This hotel is putting fitness at the top – the top of the hotel, that is. Starting in April, visitors at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles Downtown can practice mind/body wellness on the hotel’s rooftop Kyoto Garden while taking in amazing cityscape views of downtown LA. The hotel will offer classes every Thursday and Sunday.
- Parc 55 San Francisco, a Hilton Hotel: Parc 55 San Francisco is in the heart of San Francisco, close to the Financial District and SOMA (South of Market), where guests can enjoy Hilton’s newest in-room fitness offering, Five Feet to Fitness. These special guest rooms allow guests to work out in the comfort of their own room, on their own terms. Yoga, cycling, TRX suspension training, strength conditioning, therapeutic stretching and High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), are literally at guests’ fingertips, thanks to these unique rooms. Guests can also enjoy Hilton’s new Five Feet to Fitness rooms at Hilton McLean Tysons Corner,DoubleTree by Hilton Utica, The American Hotel Atlanta Downtown – a DoubleTree by Hilton, Hilton Anatole, Hilton Austin,DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando Airport and DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas – Campbell Centre.
- Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa: Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa is in the heart of Whistler Village, British Columbia, where guests have easy access to skiing and snowboarding in the winter, and mountain biking or alpine hiking in the summer. For budding athletes looking to enhance their skills, get a lesson from an Olympian at the nearby Whistler Blackcomb Snow School, where guests can learn to ski or snowboard from Olympic athletes.
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort: Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort offers sunrise yoga at the beach as well as a state-of-the-art Movement Studio, where the hotel holds classes such as aerial yoga, spinning, TRX, transformational breathing and Zumba. Free-standing spin bikes overlooking the Sea of Cortez are also available on the fitness patio terrace.
Resolution #2: Be mindful (and active) – Choose a getaway that can help customize your ideal mind-body journey:
- Hilton Shillim Estate Retreat & Spa: The wellness programs available at Shillim can be of 3, 5, 7, 14 or 28 nights depending on the program selected. Each program includes three customized healthy meals, a private wellness consultation, daily yoga and meditation sessions and a choice of wellness activities such as trekking, nature walks or pottery. The Dharana – Minbos De-Stress Program available onsite also teaches guests about preventive practices to help fight stress through wellness therapies and lifestyle changes.
- The Diplomat Beach Resort Hollywood, Curio Collection by Hilton: Diplomat Resort & Spa holds relaxing sunrise yoga sessions on the beach through a “slow flow” practice technique. Guests can enjoy the cool, calm, quiet of the beach as their day begins, and it is also an ideal way to start the day with stunning photo opportunities. The Diplomat also boasts an extensive full-service spa that includes massages, facials, saunas and a Halotherapy salt steam room, which is designed to release negative ions and enhance the overall atmosphere of the room.
- The Highland Dallas, Curio Collection by Hilton: The Highland Dallas connects to exhale® spa and fitness center, where guests can take daily guided Core Fusion Barre, Bootcamp, Cardio and customized Yoga classes before relaxing in one of the spa’s eucalyptus steam rooms. The Highland’s exhale® spa features a carefully conceived menu of therapies that leverage ancient and new practices perfectly for the best results-oriented outcome. Offerings include a Zen Lounge, steam room, mind-body gym and well-being boutique.
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk: Guests of all yoga skill levels are welcome to enjoy a morning session every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 7:00 a.m. on the Grand Lanai. This one-hour class is complimentary for guests and is taught by a certified instructor.
Resolution #3: Stress less – Unplug by spending the day at the spa:
- Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa, Curio Collection by Hilton: Located in a peaceful desert oasis, The Well Spa offers services including hot stone treatments, unique body scrubs and mani-pedis. The 12,000 square-foot spa also features saline pools, a eucalyptus-infused steam room and a meditation room. Outside of the resort, expert Well Spa Wellness Ambassadors lead Wellness Walks every weekday morning that provide stunning desert views of the Santa Rosa Mountains.
- Hilton Puerto Vallarta Resort: Ki Spa at Hilton Puerto Vallarta Resort is the only resort on the Mexican Pacific coast to offer flotation therapy, where a sensory deprivation tank is filled with saltwater at body temperature for the ultimate in relaxation and detoxification.
- Hotel del Coronado, Curio Collection by Hilton: Spa at The Del is a coastal California sanctuary. Relax in ocean-inspired treatments and enjoy relaxation areas with steam rooms and jacuzzis. Post massage continue relaxing on a private terrace with its own infinity pool and share an intimate poolside lunch while you take in the sights and sounds of the Pacific.
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.