Who has heard of a “healthy hour”? We had not either (especially on vacation), until now. Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort, Aruba, a romantic, adults-only resort located along famous Eagle Beach, is kicking off the new year with a toast to healthy living and the debut of the Caribbean’s first-ever Healthy Hour. Guests can enjoy new half-priced nutrient-rich smoothies and Bucuti-designed handcrafted mocktails daily from 3 to 4 p.m. Served at the open-air SandBar, guests enjoying Healthy Hour also receive a free wholesome snack. Additionally, in helping guests keep to wellness-focused New Year’s resolutions, the resort has also added a permanent schedule of complimentary healthy activities and classes led by the resort’s wellness team. These new offerings join Bucuti’s personalized wellness program.
- Wellness Specialists exclusively dedicated to assist you with your tailor made wellness program, including special dietary needs or fitness goals.
- Daily Healthy Hour (half price for nutritional smoothies and mocktails) – 3pm at SandBar.
- Adults-only, tranquil ambiance for relaxation.
- Healing qualities of the clear-blue Caribbean sea.
- Schedule of free daily wellness activities on property. (as of January 8)
- Clean Air rooms: air dehumidifier and HEPA purifiers in each room. Non-smoking policy in rooms.
- State of the Art fitness center with open feeling and beautiful view of garden and beach.
- Purun Spa, offering an array of treatments with natural products to achieve absolute wellness, and balance mind, body and spirit.
- Restaurant offers Gluten Free menu, Vegan and Vegetarian menu, and natural ingredients in healthier European portions.
- Fruit and vegetable smoothies.
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.