Looking to get more vertical feet before the ski season is over? Book a last minute spring ski trip and get the most out of your trip with no lifts lines, first tracks and more time on the slopes (meaning more vertical feet) with ski-in/ski-out access. No matter the size of your group, Vail Resorts offers a variety of off-piste lodging and residences (sleeping up to 12 guests) in popular ski destinations from Beaver Creek, Vail, Keystone, Breckenridge and Park City. See below for the best last minute spring skiing escapes:
BEAVER CREEK, COLORADO:
- Trappers Cabin (Beaver Creek, Colo.) — Hidden away at 9,500 feet in the mountains of Beaver Creek surrounding by Spruce Trees sits Trappers Cabin, a luxury mountain top get away. The incredible four-bedroom, four-bathroom private hideaway features log-beamed ceilings, pine-wood furnishings, large picture windows and Ralph Lauren-style accents. A place for a family, group or romantic retreat into timeless solitude with uber-luxe amenities. Guests get a private escort via snow cat to the cabin and are provided with private chefs and unrivaled access to the best slopes on the mountain.
- Snow Cloud (Beaver Creek, Colo.) — A true ski-in/ski-out condominium property at the base of the Bachelor Gulch Express lift, Snow Cloud is the perfect choice for a luxurious ski vacation to Beaver Creek. Each well-appointed three-bedroom condominium at Snow Cloud is tastefully decorated with mountain-inspired furnishings and finishes, including wood-ceiling beams, stone fireplaces and granite countertops. Due to its breathtaking slope-side location, this property is an excellent choice for those interested in village-to-village skiing between Bachelor Gulch, Beaver Creek and Arrowhead Village.
- Game Creek Chalet — Experience a private mountaintop retreat nestled in the glades of Game Creek Bowl, 10,500 above Vail Village. This impressive residence combines the peacefulness of complete seclusion with luxury comforts provided at an exclusive resort. The four-bedroom, five-bathroom chalet boasts stunning views over breakfast in your newly remodeled gourmet kitchen or while relaxing in your private outdoor hot tub. When you’re ready to stop looking and start exploring, strap on those skis and head for the slopes—the ski-in, ski-out chalet provides quick and easy access to all 5,289 acres of legendary terrain Vail has to offer. The best part? Guests arrive to the chalet by their private snow cat transport.
- The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Vail — Guests staying at the Ritz-Carlton Residences, Vail enjoy full privileges to all amenities such as the heated, outdoor pool and hot tubs, state-of-the-art fitness center/movement studio, and two on-site spa treatment rooms. All two-, three- and four-bedroom residences are luxe, but the most luxe offerings can be found at the Penthouse. Unique touches in addition to the gourmet kitchen with Bosch appliances; master bath with soaking tub and steam shower; and daily housekeeping include:
- An upstairs TV room with wet bar, pool table and entertainment suite
- Gas fireplace and heated hardwood or marble floors
- Washer and dryer
- High-speed wireless internet
- Gore Creek Place — Situated at the base of Vail Mountain, rising from the banks of Gore Creek are the upscale residences at Gore Creek Place. Guests of Gore Creek Place Residence will enjoy unprecedented luxury with ultimate privacy yet convenient to all that makes Vail one of the top alpine resorts in the country. Guests can enjoy full access to The Arrabelle at Vail Square’s five-star services and amenities including the renowned RockResorts Spa, ski valet, rooftop pool and Jacuzzi, fitness center, concierge and more, all the while having their own private space to enjoy with up to 12 people. The three-story, five-bedroom, 5.5-bath, 4,290 square foot town homes feature a full kitchen, two decks, private hot tub, washer/dryer on main level, two living areas, gas fireplaces, a dining area and kitchen nook, and two private parking spaces.
- The Lodge at Vail Chalets — Perched on the shoulder of Pepi’s face, above all surrounding properties, The Chalets at The Lodge at Vail offer arguably the most desirable location in all of the Vail Valley. A private hideaway with true ski in/ski out access to Vail’s ski lifts, mountain trails, and pedestrian village, The Chalets at The Lodge at Vail offer the ideal location for those seeking a truly unmatched private luxury experience. Insider Tip: Ask to stay in Chalet #10 as it’s the best of the best. This platinum six-bedroom chalet is simply one of a kind. Access is granted through a private elevator to the top floor great room with floor to vaulted ceiling unencumbered views of the Gore Mountain Range and Vail Mountain’s Gondola One in the immediate foreground. The chalet comfortably sleeps up to 16 guests, and includes a great room living/dining area as well as a lower level media room.
- Vail Marriott Mountain Resort — Nothing’s quite as off-the-beaten-path as booking a first-to-market rental. The four-bedroom penthouse at Vail Marriott is brand new to the public this winter and boasts top-tier finishings, appliances, and decor. In addition, the private rooftop deck has a putting tee, indoor/outdoor hot tub and grilling space. If the snow keeps guests inside, they can relax in the large living room, or cozy up in the media rooms.
- Lone Eagle and The Timbers (Keystone, Colo.) — Location, style and space are the highlights of these neighboring ski-in/ski-out properties. Watch skiers cruise down River Run from the hot tub (Lone Eagle) or share stories from the day while you soak in the indoor/outdoor pool (The Timbers). Whether traveling with extended family – or friends that feel like family – Lone Eagle and The Timbers offer easy mountain access and plenty of room to unwind. Offering one- to four-bedroom rentals, all units also feature full kitchens, large living areas with sleeper sofas, luxurious mountain-styled furnishings, and ski lockers.
PARK CITY, UTAH:
- Grand Summit Hotel, A RockResort (Park City, UT) – The recently renovated Grand Summit Hotel is a premier a ski-in/ski-out, AAA Four Diamond property located in Canyons Village steps from the Orange Bubble Express and Red Pine Gondola, providing easy access to ski bunnies itching to hit the slopes. Guests enjoy multiple restaurants, top-notch ski and snowboard schools, cross country skiing, snowshoeing and an amazing spa!
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.